Food & Lifestyle Blog

Sunday 11 May 2014

DKNY Be Delicious



I received this perfume as a birthday present two years ago, and its beautifully fresh fragrance is exactly what I love to wear during the warmer months. This perfume has a floral base with a hint of citrus.

I love how this scent is very light-hearted and feminine. I adore the cute packaging of the perfume and the way in which it is shaped like an apple.

I also love the matching body lotion I received in the pack. The body lotion smells just like the perfume and is a nice creamy formula which is easily absorbed into the skin. The scent of the body lotion lasts several hours and works well with the perfume in making the scent last longer.

Do you have a signature scent?
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig