Food & Lifestyle Blog

Sunday 12 June 2016

Good Roots Food Festival

Yesterday was spent at Good Roots - an urban wellness and street food festival in Dalston. I got to meet and chat to some of my greatest inspirations such as Madeleine Shaw (pictured below with me) and Hemsley & Hemsley, and watched Ella Woodward (Deliciously Ella) and Olivia Wollenberg (Livia's Kitchen) interviewing each other. 
There were a whole host of stalls from all the biggest brands in the healthy food industry, such as The Mae Deli, 26 Grains, Clean & Lean, Qnola and Nama Raw Foods, and the atmosphere was buzzing with like-minded friendly individuals with a passion for delicious nourishing food and a healthy lifestyle.
I don't know about you but I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend a sunny Saturday than consuming my bodyweight in gluten-free cookies, raw brownies, superfood smoothies and other sugar-free treats! 



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig