Food & Lifestyle Blog

Monday 20 October 2014

My Top 14 Fashion Blogs

Happy Monday!


To kick off this week, I thought I'd share some of the best fashion blogs with you. There are countless bloggers who inspire me but I've selected 14 of my absolute favourites. The links are below for you to check them out:

Rumi Neely: www.fashiontoast.com
Chiara Ferragni: www.theblondesalad.com
Rosie Thomas: www.thelondoner.me
Bryan Boy: www.bryanboy.com
Peony Lim: www.peonylim.com
Scott Schuman: www.thesartorialist.com
Rosie Fortescue: www.atfashionforte.com
Olivia Palermo: www.oliviapalermo.com
Julie SariƱana: www.sincerelyjules.com
Yvan Rodic: www.facehunter.org
Millie Mackintosh: www.millie-mackintosh.com
Aimee Song: www.songofstyle.com


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig