Food & Lifestyle Blog

Saturday 13 September 2014

London College of Fashion - Short Course

This summer I completed a Short Course in Fashion PR and Marketing at London College of Fashion located in Hackney, East London. This course was ideal for me given my interest in the business side of fashion. 
I gained experience in the areas of fashion marketing, communications and public relations and learned about various aspects including a history of fashion, the fashion calendar, analysing and creating press releases, the influence of social media, generating editorial coverage and distribution strategies. 
I was also exposed to the industry through undertaking a field visit to Westfield Stratford shopping centre where I carried out a competitor shopping research activity and had to present the results back to the class. 
I would highly recommenced the LCF and UAL (University of the Arts London) short courses to anyone that is interested in fashion, especially considering the wide range of courses available.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig