Food & Lifestyle Blog

Tuesday 28 January 2014

J'adore Paris

When I boarded the Eurostar and headed to the fashion capital of the world, I did not even realise what a treat I was in for. I had plenty of free time to explore the city by Métro - the quirky shops, the cobbled streets, the stunning architecture with wide boulevards, the famous monuments and of course the patisseries where I indulged in macaroons, baguettes and chocolate croissants. As well as some shopping, I attended a fashion exhibition at the Musée D'Orsay, visited the Arc de Triomphe at the top of the Champs Élysées, saw the Mona Lisa in the art gallery at the Louvre and of course went to the Eiffel Tower, which inspires anyone in sight to dance, jump and photograph themselves in front of it. On Saturday night, I ate dinner at the trendy and atmospheric Hotel Costes and on Sunday I strolled around the Marais, where I found a delicious lamb shawarma for lunch followed by crêpes to satisfy my sweet tooth!

I stayed at Les Jardins de la Villa, a contemporary boutique hotel with couture chic design and luxurious comfort. Finally, this trip provided me with the perfect opportunity to practice my spoken French, one of the 3 languages which I am studying at university!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig